Fire Island Illustrated Map
Brand James McDonald
Our illustrated maps are a fresh combination of our mapping and illustration styles. Iconic locations such as Cherry Grove, Sunken Forest, or the Fire Island Lighthouse are illustrated on the map of Fire Island. Whether you've fished in Great South Bay, taken the Jeep out to Smith Point, or caught rays at Davis Point, this piece is a reminder of the great times you've spent on beautiful Fire Island.
11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.