Brooklyn North Remixed Map
Brand I Lost My Dog
McDonald & Sons 1888 remixed map of the Northern section of Brooklyn, NY. Also included is the Southern tip on Manhattan and the bridges that connect us.
These vibrant colors over an aged background make this map look better than when it was originally designed over 100 years ago. By adding some vintage textures and updated typographical treatments, we remixed it to look better than ever.
Available in 2 colors: Vintage and Architects Blue
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 18x24 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.