Sagamore Hill National Historic Site Illustration
Sagamore Hill was the home of the 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, from 1885 until his death in 1919. It is located in the Incorporated Village of Cove Neck, New York, near Oyster Bay in Nassau County on the North Shore of Long Island, 25 miles east of Manhattan. This illustration shows house in a picturesque summer setting making you feel like you were having a picnic on the lawn.
11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 16x20, 18x24 and 12x36 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.