THE DUNK John Starks
Brand James McDonald
For a moment time stood still. The Knicks looked like they could beat Michael Jordan and the Bulls. The Knicks didn't beat the Bulls that year and in the end we were only left with one of the most memorable moments from the era, The Dunk from May 25th 1993.
Digital illustration by artist James McDonald
11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 18x24 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
- Note the 12x36 version is the longer image listed
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.