Air Jordan 88 Slam Dunk Contest illustration
Chicago, Illinois 1988, the scene of the greatest NBA Slam Dunk contest in history. The finals came down to Dominique Wilkins and Michael Jordan each killing it with 3 amazing dunks. Jordan came with this iconic dunk from the free throw line to take the title with a perfect 50 score. His second title in a row and this time in front of his home crowd. The legend is born.
Digital illlustration by artist James McDonald
11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 18x24 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
- Note the 12x36 version is the longer image listed
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.
We Also Recommend