Babylon & Argyle Lake Bike Ride
Argyle lake's long history dates back to when the famous Argyle Hotel called it home. The beautiful lake views and peaceful swans in the water are no doubt something that has been giving the town of Babylon and many others joy for over a century. This illustration by James McDonald captures the view of the swans, lake, waterfalls and terrace that is Argyle Lake.
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 16x20, 18x24 and 12x36 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.