Beer Glass Pairing Chart
Ever wonder what beer goes best with what glass? So have we, and though we are not too snobby when it comes to enjoying a cold one, we do like to get the most out of our craft beers. This simple chart looks great and easily teaches you a thing or two about the best beer glass to use for all your craft beer exploration. Now you can properly use all of those cool glasses you've stolen from bars over the years.
Note the 11x17 version does not include the full glass characteristics and only the beer pairing info. 12x36, 18x24 and 24x36 versions include the full description in all its glory.
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 16x20, 18x24 and 12x36 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated box
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.
We Also Recommend