Doubling Point Lighthouse Vintage Photo
Brand I Lost My Dog
Built in 1898, one of Maine's river lights still used today for navigation can be brought to your home or office space to highlight the astounding lighthouse.
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 18x24 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.