Fire Island Skyline Illustration
Brand I Lost My Dog
From the Robert Moses Water tower in the west, out through the lighthouse, Ocean Beach and to the dunes in the east. This poster shows off the minimal amount of skyline on island and the easy living in a whimsical and fun illustration style. A great way to show off your Fire Island and Long Island roots.
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 12x36, 18x24 and 24x36
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Additional framing options and sizes available in our Rockville Centre frame shop.
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.