Gilgo Beach Inn Nautical Chart
Brand James McDonald
This is for local beer lovers. It is inspired by our owner James and his family's travels around Long Island to parks, places of interest, and, of course, breweries for fresh beer during the COVID shutdown of 2020. Long Island has some of the best breweries, dedicated business owners, and brewmasters, and we love to support them.
This poster shows an ink drawing of the Gilgo Beach Inn and is printed on a nautical chart of the area and South Oyster Bay.
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 16x20, 18x24 and 12x36 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on thick paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery-quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.