GO SURFING Inspiration Poster
Don’t check the weather. Don’t check the cams or reports. Just go. Grab your board, get in your car or walk or ride up to the ocean. Don’t worry if it’s too small or too choppy or too windy. Get in and get wet and have fun. That’s what it’s always been about. Since you were younger and dreamed of doing this for the rest of your life. Take it all in. The water. The sky. The sounds. You’re connected to it. Just you and your board and Mother Nature.
SURFING is about movement and it’s the most beautiful thing in the world.
Written to explain the meaning of why you surf when your in doubt of going out.
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 16x20, 18x24 and 12x36 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on thick paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery-quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.