Holland Harbor Light Lighthouse Illustration
Original digital illustrations made by the team at I Lost My Dog. Holland Harbor Light Lighthouse, known as Big Red located is located in Ottawa County, Michigan at the entrance of a channel connecting Lake Michigan with Lake Macatawa, and which gives access to the city of Holland, Michigan. Enjoy this bold graphic design as a high quality digital or giclee print. All of our prints come framed or unframed and are sized to fit standard frames should you only purchase the print.
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 18x24 and 24x36
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Vivera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.