Jones Beach Water Tower Day Scene
What I love most about Jones Beach is how very little has changed since we started going in the early 80's. In fact little has changed since when the park first opened in 1929, including the historic water tower, beach house and band shell. This poster illustrates some the most iconic building and envokes the spirit of the boardwalk and ocean during the day.
11 x 17 Digital Print
- 18x24 & 12x36 Giclee Print
- Signed by the artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in a protective corrugated tube
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.
- Made in Brooklyn, New York.
We Also Recommend