Manasquan Vintage Remixed Map
McDonald & Daughters 1888 remixed map of the town of Manasquan New Jersey. A great piece for any historian, map lover or local beach junkie.
These vibrant colors over an aged background make this map look better than when it was originally designed over 100 years ago. Through hours of digital retouching and typographic enhancement, we remixed it to look better than ever. This is a great way to show your love for the area as well as a learning tool that will give you the history.
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 16x20, 18x24 and 12x36 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.