Sag Harbor Vintage Map
McDonald & Sons 1888 remixed map of Sag Harbor. Beautifully retouched and colored to have the perfect mix of modern vintage. This map starts just north of the Florida-Georgia state lines and extends south past the tip of Amelia Island.
These vibrant colors over an aged background make this map look better than when it was originally designed over 100 years ago. By adding some vintage textures and updated typographical treatments, we remixed it to look better than ever.
It's also important to note this poster size fits into an easily accessible ready made frame size available at most frame stores.Made & Printed in Brooklyn, New York
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 12x36 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.