United States Hand Drawn Type Map
The land of the free and the home of the brave is now hand drawn with each State and its Capital city. After 5 years of designing these maps in my original hand drawn style, i have finally completed my home Country. I am very proud to bring this to you and spent a long time drawing each letter of the all 50 states by hand. In staying true to my style, I have also added the small details that make my maps truly original. When you look close you will see that I have included all 50 of the capital cities for each state. This is not only a beautiful piece of art but can also be considered a learning tool. This map is sure to give your home, office or even a fancy addition to your child's room a beautiful and educational piece of art.
- These prints all fit a standard frame size. No custom framing is needed. Your local mom and pop frame shop or big box retailer has a large variety of framing options in all styles and price points.
- To customize your State or States with specific colors please choose the CUSTOM option then follow the email to advise me of the colors you would like. I will then design that and email you a reference jpeg for confirmation before printing.
Signed by the artist
Made in the U.S.A.
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in a custom designed corrugated mailing box with maximum protection and gauranteed to have your print arrive safely and in perfect framing condition.
Puzzles are mounted to .25 inch foamcore board and cut randomly in a slide style. Not two maps are identical and are approximately 250-300 pieces. They are signed and cut by the artist.
Printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks.
A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 yearsSee more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.