Washington DC Neighborhood Type Map
Few places in the world have so many important landmarks, museum, classic food joints, soul and history as does D.C. A long time favorite of mine for a weekend culture escape from New York. I try to get out their every year or two and check a ball game, grab some Ben's chili and see a new art exhibit at one of the museums. This map is for all those that have a love of our nations capital.
NO TYPEFACES WERE USED IN THE DESIGN, this was all hand drawn and rendered on my faithful macintosh. A modern approach to cartography, the result is a puzzle like effect of each hood's hand designed name within it'saccurate geographic borders. With this hanging on your wall it's certainly a one of a kind way to show your pride for DC.
- 18 x 24 or 24x36 inches
- Giclee Print Signed by the artist
- Acid Free, HP premium super heavy weight matte 80lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in a protective corrugated box
Puzzles are mounted to .25 inch foamcore board and cut randomly in a slide style. Not two maps are identical and are approximately 250-300 pieces. They are signed and cut by the artist.
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.
- • 18x24 Rainbow version is a 4 color process lithograph signed by the artist