Washington Monument Vintage Travel Poster
At 554 feet the Washington Monument was the world's tallest man made structure at the time it was built. We can think of no better way to honor our countries first president and war general.
This image was photographed by us as part of our vintage series and we love the way the monument peaks above the clouds and up into the sky. Available in three color versions to accent your home or office accordingly.Photographed in in Washington D.C. Made & Printed in Brooklyn, New York
- 11x17 Digital Print
- 80 lb Strathmore Cover (thick paper)
- 16x20, 18x24 and 12x36 and Larger
- Giclee Print
- 60 lb Super Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Signed by the Artist
- Acid Free, HP premium Matte 100lb cover, Brilliant white FSC certified paper
- Shipped in our custom protective corrugated tube
Larger prints are individually printed as a Giclee print on high quality paper using 12 color HP Viviera inks. A superb gallery quality art print whose colors will maintain their original luster for 200 years See more about the superb quality of Giclee prints here: HP Designjet
- This image is copyright protected with the US Copyright offices. Any use of it without consent is prohibited. Simply contact me for permission of use in commercial instances.